Soooo…. If I AM doing to do this whole, for real, offseason I should probably have some goals right?
I’m keeping things simple… that’s really the easiest way I can think to make it happen.
This is a list of goals, not for this month, but for the next two and a half months.
Yes, I’d like to accomplish this by December 1st. Why then? Well Joe mentioned a number on the scale I should be around… in two months. I’m choosing to set the goal for December 1st just because I can.
- Hit above mentioned weight set by Joe (Do able… but I will need to keep things in check)
- No extra cardio. 2-3 20/30 minute interval sessions and 1 40 minute low intensity session
- 5-6 weight workouts a week
- Keep it to one moderate cheat meal per week
- Try new foods and stop eating the same thing every.single.day
Lifting Goals (In the same time frame)
- 135lb flat bench press
- 50lb db shoulder press (for 6 reps)
- 15-20 pullups in a set
- 12 plate leg press
- 200lb deadlift
There you have it… My plan. My goals. I’ll get there.
What is YOUR goal right now?